What We Do
UFUOMA SOLOMON EBRUKE
Ufuoma Solomon Ebruke has a wealth of international Oil & Gas Commercial experience, including +17yrs working with IOCs & Service Companies across the North Sea, Australia, West Africa and GoM.
Ufuoma has successfully led/supported commercial activities spanning the full suite of operations required for hydrocarbon monetization and asset management from wellhead to market.
His areas of expertise include:
– Gas Commercialization
– Commercial Negotiations/Contracts Drafting
– Project Management
– Commercial Operations
– JV Asset Management (Operated/Non-Operated)
– 3rd Party Infrastructure Access Negotiations
– Economic Modelling/Investment Appraisal
– Strategic Planning/Business Development
Specific examples of Ufuoma’s Commercial experience include:
– Greenfield / Brownfield Projects Commercialization: He possesses extensive experience in (re)negotiating the full suite of Commercial Agreements required to achieve First Oil and/or Late-Life re-developments.
– JV Operated / Non-Operated Asset Management: Ufuoma has acted as the company’s Commercial Representative responsible for managing ongoing and planned activities on Operated/Non-operated JV assets to ensure its goals, rights & obligations are realized.
– 3rd Party Infrastructure Access: He has led/supported multiple access negotiations within the North Sea and internationally.
– Decommissioning / P & A Activities: Ufuoma has gained broad experience (UKCS / GoM) in developing Decommissioning Security Agreements, ensuring decommissioning obligations adhere to local regulations, and managing Plug & Abandon (P&A) operations. Outside work, Ufuoma is an avid Runner, Cyclist and decent Squash player.